Monday, July 22, 2013

BluePrint: Cold Pressed (Copy Cat Recipe)



I had seen these juices on Pinterest last month & just had to get my hands on one. To my dismay, when I finally found it (at Jimbo's) I spent $8 on a single juice! After about a half hour of adding & taste-testing the ingredients, I found the perfect ratio.

Ingredients you'll need:

2 cups Filtered Water
2 Lemons
3 small Limes
2 inch piece of Ginger
2 tbsp. Agave Syrup (I use an Agave-Maple blend )










Instructions:
1. Juice lemons & limes

















2. Peel & grate ginger root

















3. Stir into filtered water


















4. Measure out agave syrup & add to lemon-lime-ginger water

















5. Stir completely & put through a strainer

















6. Enjoy! It's best if it's been refrigerated for about an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment